Friends of California State University, Monterrey Bay Sooner and Soccer Scholars Foundation.
Join Bethel College, FCLA and
Soccer Scholars Foundation
A great opportunity for unsigned seniors as well as juniors and sophomore high school soccer players to showcase their talent in front of collegiate coaching staff.
CURRENTLY AT MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS
Saturday, February 27th, 2016
(10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.)
Boys ● Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors
Location: Santa Monica College 1900 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405 (free parking on weekends in parking garage).
Currently the head men’s soccer coach at Bethel College, IN; coach Pinto has a USSF coaching license and the Brazilian Professional Coaches’ License. He appeared in four NAIA National Tournaments as a player and played in the Brazilian first division for powerhouses Cruzeiro Esporte Clube and Atletico Mineiro. In the last 15 years Bethel Men’s Soccer has been to 9 NAIA National Tournaments and 5 NCCAA National Tournaments winning the National Championship in 2000 and runners-up in 2014. The teams have won numerous Crossroads League Conference Championships and Tournament Championships, produced many NAIA and NCCAA All-Americans.
Dave Jacobs – Head Men’s Soccer Coach Ancilla College
* College coach since 2009
* Over 10 years of player/Gk development experience
* Professional Arena Soccer League (PASL) player for 9 years
* Professional playing experience in Mexico and tryout with C.F. Monterrey
* Assistant coach at Bethel College
* Won 3 conference championships and appeared in 3 national tournament as a college player
* College All-American Player
* ESPN Academic All-American 1st Team (across all college divisions)
Adam Hall – Head Men’s Soccer Coach University of Illinois Springfield
* 2013 MCCAA conference “Coach of the year”
* College coach since 2008
* Playing Experience with National Premier Soccer League Rocket City Utd
* Playing experience with Arbroath FC and Brechin Vics, Scotland
SAN DIEGO CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, SANTA MONICA COLLEGE AND OTHERS ALSO ATTENDING.
Register by emailing Salvador Velazquez at:
or by phone at 323-392-4955