Soccer Scholars Foundation cultivates mentoring relationships that empower our Scholars to graduate high school, succeed in college, and achieve their ambitions. Scholars work with their mentors one-on-one, in-person and online, to develop strong personal relationships, nurture their college aspirations, navigate the college application eligibility requirements, and build on critical skills that lead to college and life success.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, or finding out more about SSF mentoring, please read the criteria for becoming a Mentor and fill out the form below and you will be contacted by an SSF staff.
Criteria for becoming a SSF Athlete-Mentor
- Being passionate about providing a positive and encouraging influence on a youths life.
- Are passionate about sports, with a knowledge or background in athletics play.
- A minimum commitment of 1 year with a student-athlete.
- Acknowledgement and adherence to Soccer Scholars Foundations official“Athlete-Mentor Code of Conduct Agreement”
- Agree to a Live Scan, criminal background check and all other required assessments and disclosures by A SSF member.